Lots of fun details. What the scoop? From left to right:
- Midnight Muse banner (hand cut, wanted it a bit longer than the Framelit) with a banner cut layer of stamped Natural Cotton Ribbon over the top. A Itty Bitty Shape flower punch on top with a small Pearl Jewel embellishment
- Small banner of Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Rounded Die Cut Banner with a Small Heart Punch popped up on top with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon Banner
- Floral patterned Gumball Green die cut banner with a Itty Bitty Shapes flower punched out and a Pearl Jewel in the center.
And those greeting and splatter images....where did they come from??
They were the stamp set included in my first Paper Pumpkin project kit!!
All the goodies you see there came last month in a pre-cut project kit. In 10 minutes I had four completed cards and envelopes with an acrylic block, stamp set and ink spot to use in the future - Love it!! Can't wait to see what is in my Paper Pumpkin kit this month!!
Have you checked out Paper Pumpkin yet??
You can subscribe or just give it a try!
Skip a month if needed and cancel anytime!!
Be sure to select me as your demonstrator!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Collage Curios - 129099W/129102C
Hey There Friend - only available with My Paper Pumpkin kit
CARD STOCK AND PAPER:
Crumb Cake - 120953
Print Poetry Designer Series Paper - 129312
Crumb Cake Pad -126975
Gumball Green Pad -126861
Midnight Muse Pad -126860
Whisper White Craft Pad - 101731
ACCESSORIES AND TOOLS:
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine -113439
Hearts a Flutter Framelits -130159
Paper Doilies - 129399
Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes - 118309
Punch, Small Heart -117193
Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon - 126848
Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon - 126847
Jewels, Basic Pearls - 119247
Linen Thread -104199