How To Make a Rolo Candy Pencil Treat:
- Remove paper flag from Hershey's Kiss.
- Adhere Hershey's Kiss to one end of the Rolo candy using Sticky Strip.
- Score a piece of More Mustard card stock (3 1/2" x 4 1/2") every 1/2 inch along the 3 3 1/2" side. Does that make sense. The 4 1/2" length will run the length of the Rolo's and the 3 1/2" will wrap around the candy.
- Stamp desired sentiment on scored More Mustard card stock.
- Wrap scored More Mustard card stock around Rolo candy and adhere with Sticky Strip (you will overlap the two end sections. I made sure the seam between the Rolo and the Kiss were just covered.
- Punch a 1" Circle from Pretty in Pink card stock and adhere to opposite end of Rolo candy using Sticky Strip. Fold the edges down.
- Wrap a 3/4" x 3 1/2" piece of Pretty In Pink card stock around Rolo candy to cover the folded down circle.
- Wrap a 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of Brushed Metallic Silver card stock around Rolo candy covering the seam between the More Mustard and Pretty in Pink card stocks.
- You have a candy pencil!
Just thought this was a super cute project and I hope you do too!
Don't forget...we are still Sale-a-Brating!!
Now until March 22nd, earn freebies when you shop, host or join Stampin' Up!
My clients are absolutely loving the Sale-a-Bration products this year and in many cases, can't decide which one of 19 freebies they would like!!
Contact Me with any questions. Thanks for stopping by!