No, I'm not getting married. This card features something OLD (not ancient or retired...just not new) - the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper and something NEW - the Collage Curios stamp set and Soda Pop Tops.
Stampin' Up! has done it again with the product coordination:
- Stamp circle images from Collage Curios stamp set
- Punch out using 1" Circle Punch
- Insert inside the large Soda Pop Top
The "Celebrate" greeting comes from the Feeling Sentimental stamp set which will be available for you to earn FREE beginning January 22nd when Sale-a-Bration kicks off!
I had all of the elements laid out on this card but they were just too "clean looking". This card was created for my friend Angie, for her birthday, and she's a vintage girl. This card needed distressing!
- Edges of Pink Pirouette Designer Series Paper square distressed using the NEW Stampin' Distress Tool
- Whisper White Craft Ink added to the edges of the Riding Hood Red Scallop Square. Hint - That Scallop Square comes from the Peek A Boo Frames Bigs Die for the Big Shot.
- The Basic Gray hexagon patterned Designer Series Paper was crumpled up and flattened as well as the left edge distressed with the Stampin' Distress Tool
- The Baja Breeze card base is spritzed using a Baja Breeze Marker and our Color Spritzer Tool.
The NEW products featured on this card
can be found in the 2013 Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog!
Did you receive your "live" copy in the mail from me?
If not, CONTACT ME TODAY I will get it to you!
Have a fabulous day!!