Blemooch is the name give to a technique that combines the bleaching technique with Stampin' Up!'s Smooch Spritz! This technique was demonstrated at a Stampin' Up! Regional Event.
On this card, Blemooch technique is done on the small, light colored leaf images on the Soft Suede card stock panel.
How To Blemooch?
- Create an ink pad by folding up paper towel onto a glass or ceramic plate.
- Saturate paper towel with bleach (cheap, off brand works best).
- Spray saturated paper towel with Smooch Spritz of choice (This project used Log Cabin).
- "Ink" up stamp image in paper towel "ink pad" and stamp on card stock.
- Image will appear as bleach takes away the card stock pigment and it will now have an added shimmer with the Smooch!
Just a touch of shimmer adds a great effect to your project!
My club members enjoyed making this project at their October class. I have just a few spots left for my next club - Contact me if you want in!
Have a great day!
CARD STOCK AND PAPER:
ACCESSORIES AND TOOLS: