Check out this fun fall pumpkin treat that holds a Tootsie Pop sucker. I like to call them Tootsie Pop Stand Up Pumpkins. This would make a great party treat or place marker for your fall events.
How To Make A Tootsie Pop Stand Up Pumpkin:
2. Using 1 3/8" Circle Punch, punch a circle through the center of one oval. Use this as a template (layer it over a non circle punched oval) to punch circles in the remaining 5 ovals.
3. Fold all six ovals in half and adhere, them together in a stack. Be sure to line up the outside edges.
4. Insert sucker into circle punched opening, trim sucker stick and wrap with a piece of card stock (1" x 1 1/4").
5. Bring ovals around so the ends meet, encircling the sucker in the center, and adhere.
6. Paper quill strips of card stock to resemble pumpkin vines and adhere.
Super cute and super easy!
I saw this idea on a blog but, now, cannot find it to give that person credit. Let me know if it was you.
One of my clients mentioned that you could make mini pumpkins, possibly with our Extra Large Oval Punch and put Dum Dum suckers inside. Hmm....may have to try that!
What fall event are you a part of that these would be perfect for?? Any ideas to modify this projects? Leave a comment and tell us!
Happy Monday to you!
CARD STOCK AND PAPER:
ACCESSORIES AND TOOLS: